Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Out of all the classic roadster sports cars - this has to be the one I'd have in my dream garage and this pic is a brilliant example of what I'd buy if i had a Leno sized garage and budget.

Durty 30
Durty 30

Download whole gallery
awfully low but splendidly orange #luxury sports cars #ferrari vs lamborghini
awfully low but splendidly orange #luxury sports cars #ferrari vs lamborghini

Download whole gallery
Ferrari
Ferrari

Download whole gallery
Koenigsegg
Koenigsegg

Download whole gallery
Out of all the classic roadster sports cars - this has to be the one I'd have in my dream garage and this pic is a brilliant example of what I'd buy if i had a Leno sized garage and budget.
Out of all the classic roadster sports cars - this has to be the one I'd have in my dream garage and this pic is a brilliant example of what I'd buy if i had a Leno sized garage and budget.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment